So, I was thinking about all of the pet names we have used for Cameron in the short five months she has been in this world. When she was an "itty bitty" we called her "hungry bird". She would peck on our shoulder when she was hungry and it was the cutest thing ever. Then she got a little bigger and she was our little "monkey". She had her monkey bouncy chair and all of her monkey themed clothes. Then I look down at her legs bent like a bull frog with her heels perfectly together, so nowadays she is our little "bullfrog". When I talk to her grandmas she is "precious" because she has such an angelic look with her fair skin and hair. Who knows what pet names we will give her in the future, because I look forward to watching her grow, develop, and blossom :)
hungry bird...
Bullfrog...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awww her legs are cute! - sylvia
She will always be our precious...........she just is so good natured and sweet...................love Grandma
This labeling in the turtles are usually afar as per the sex. Several labeling are usually advised for man turtles although several are usually a lot of acceptable Pet Names for Guys advantage advised for feminine turtles. Even so, there are abounding altered labeling likewise, which can be authentic my own bedmate or wife as able as my accomplice.
Post a Comment