Saturday, May 12, 2012

1st Mommy's Day

You only have one first Mother's Day! It has been such a journey the past 4 1/2 months and I love our baby girl more each day. I didn't think I could love someone so much!

Being a mother is such a dream come true...surreal. I worry a lot still, but so much has just come naturally out of instinct. When she smiles at me my heart melts and I know being a mother is what I was meant to be. At 38 yrs of age I thought maybe it wouldn't happen, but it did and I am a stronger woman because of it. I have someone's life in my hands and an endless responsibility. I welcome the challenge motherhood brings and I look forward to watching Cameron blossom into the woman she will become.

I dedicate this blog to all the mothers out there and especially the new mommy's Sarah I., Sarah C., Sara, Sylvia, Bonnie, Adriane, and Stephenie. Happy 1st Mommy's Day ladies!




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh the pink chair and the pho pho in her hair is the best picture. It says am I having fun yet????

Post a Comment