So, my husband Adam is out of town for a couple of days and I am already dreading getting baby and I ready tomorrow morning without his help. From the moment Cameron was born he has been the most loving and supportive father and husband. When I was stuck in the hospital bed he was in the NICU learning how to feed Cameron. When I was so sore and could barely walk from C-section incision that wouldn't heal he would hold my arm and even helped me shower. He changes diapers, makes bottles, feeds baby, dresses baby. Most of the time I don't even have to ask when I need help...he just knows :) I couldn't ask for more, and I am so lucky. When I watch him and Cameron together my heart just melts. I see the love in his eyes and I know everything will be okay...
Thursday, May 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You are so lucky to have a husband that is a true father, not just a baby sitter. It did take two and years ago fathers were not expected and most did not want to do anything but pass out cigars. Now it truely is a team effort and it is so beautiful to witness. You are a very lucky lady
Thanks mom. You have been a big help too. You love her so much and she loves you back :) I don't know how you had four children with no help from fathers. It is different times for sure!
Post a Comment