Monday, May 28, 2012

Five Months Old!

Cameron was five months old on Saturday and I was reminiscing about how much she has developed! She is definitely a lot more fun nowadays and we are enjoying every second! She smiles all the time and it brings us so much joy! We tickle her and she giggles and her dimple on her cheek shows :) Daddy puts her on his head and walks around saying, "Baby hat!" She is not only rolling over but pushing herself forward. I can't believe how far she has come and I feel like she develops overnight sometimes. Just the other day I stood her up in my lap and she flattened her feet finally and locked her legs. She is loving rice cereal and giggles as we feed her spoonfuls. I can't wait to get home from work each day and smother her with XOXO! We are so lucky to have such a happy and healthy baby. Her story has just begun and we can't wait to see the woman she becomes and make so many memories with her.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes she is a beauty and our whole family is blessed for sure.

Post a Comment