I may be biased, but Cameron has the cutest pout I have ever seen! Right when she is about to fuss or go into cry mode she pops out her bottom lip! I have tried to capture it in a picture, but it happens so fast I have only been able to get her in full cries. Well my care provider Jaime captured it perfectly today when she wasn't happy about being in her car seat. They stopped to get gas and took her out for a minute and caught the infamous bottom lip. It made my day! Bottom lip pout priceless...but listening to her scream on the way home from daycare because she is not a fan of being in car seat anymore not so priceless of cute for that matter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is adorable! - sylvia
I know just how she feels and I feel her pain. The little red eyes just make me hurt for her. She will be able to use that to get anything for sure.
Post a Comment