Sunday, October 14, 2012

Patience is A Virtue

Daddy is gone for three weeks and I am going on day 10 as a single mom. I have never been a patient person and it is taking everything I have in me to be a patient mother. Babies cannot tell you what is wrong with them, so all I can do is try my best to console Cam during her tantrums and needy hours. What helps is how much I adore her and I would not change a single thing about her...including her consistent neediness. There are times when I think I can't take another cream or cry or tear...but it only makes me a stronger person and a better mother. There are also times when I question whether or not we bit off more than we can chew...and then baby girl looks at me with those blue eyes and sweet smile and joy fills my heart. Parenthood comes with many trials and tribulations...but in the end it is all worth it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment