| Still sleeping with her booty in the air! |
Although it has been a rough month with teething...baby girl is still our little sweetie! Her two bottom teeth have appeared and she loves when mommy runs the tooth brush over them :) She is scooting across the the floor like it's her business! Our little low crawler likes to head towards all the places she shouldn't no matter how many toys are placed in her path. Dog dish, toilet, power outlets! Naughty girl! She even managed to pull herself up on coffee table and crib! We lowered the crib of course, but coffee table is another story. Mommy bought a pretty colored play yard (aka baby jail), but she doesn't last for long lol! She does love the exersaucer though!Waiting for her first word any day now! I am sure it will be "dada" :) Although I miss holding our little newborn, she is so much more active and fun now! She still snuggles too :)
| Still loves her daddy...especially sitting out front in the grass. |
| Teething made for some silly faces! |
| Scooting across the floor builds muscles! |
| I am sitting like a big girl! |
| Toys are fun! Especially cars! |
| Hmmm what toy do I want...all of them! |
| Caught again! |
| Cars are for girls! |
| My favorite toy is crunchy water bottles! |
| Mmmmm people food! I grab! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment